You’ve been admitted and are enrolled. Congratulations! You have cleared the first hurdle on this journey.
Today the typical student takes 4.7 years (let’s just say 5 years) to graduate.¹ Many students get to college and struggle the first year and/or fail to understand academic rules and processes causing extended enrollment beyond four years. This costs time and $$.
Unlike most college planning professionals who focus solely on admission, I continue to guide you around, over and through roadblocks preventing graduation in 4 years. I leverage my 20+ years as a student service insider offering tips and advisement to make the college years a success – with a focus on creating a plan to graduate in four years.
The College Years Package
* Strategies for a smooth first year transition.
* Academic advising for course selection, majors & minors, internships, research opportunities, etc.
* Course scheduling & sequencing and degree audit advising – your ultimate graduation guide.
* Strategic use of Rule 120/126 tuition banding.
* Understanding academic processes – academic calendars, drop/add and withdrawal, changing majors, etc.
* Finances in college – financial aid, budgeting, debt management, scholarships, hidden cost savings, etc.
* Time management strategies.
* Graduate or professional school research, matching & admissions advisement.