You’ve been admitted and are enrolled. Congratulations! You have cleared the first hurdle on this journey.
Today the typical student takes 5.1 years to graduate.¹ Many students get to college and struggle the first year and/or fail to understand academic rules and processes causing extended enrollment beyond four years. The result = more $$ spent and time to complete a degree.
Unlike most college planning professionals who focus solely on admission, I continue to guide you around, over and through roadblocks preventing graduation in 4 years. I leverage my 30+ years as a student service insider offering tips and advisement to make the college years a success – with a focus on creating a plan to graduate in four years or less.
The College Years Package Services:
- Strategies for a smooth first year transition
- Academic advising for course selection, majors & minors, internships, research opportunities, etc.
- Course scheduling & sequencing and degree audit advising – your ultimate graduation guide
- Strategic use of Rule 120/126 tuition banding cost reduction strategies
- Understanding academic processes – academic calendars, drop/add and withdrawal, changing majors, etc.
- Financial Mgmt in College – financial aid, budgeting, debt mgmt, scholarships, hidden cost savings, etc.
- Time management strategies.
- Graduate or professional school research, matching & admissions advisement.